Terms and Conditions;
- The contract between us will be formed when we confirm receipt of your order. Prior to this time we will be under no obligation to supply you with an order.
- All items must be paid for in full as soon as the order is placed.
- No Returns unless it can be proven that there is a definite manufacturing fault.
- Ill fitting items due to incorrect measurements being given cannot be returned.
- Once an order is placed you can cancel within the first 24 hours to claim a full refund.
- No refunds on orders cancelled more than 24 hours after purchase.
- Further alterations or customisation may be available at an extra cost.
Postage & Delivery;
- Customers will be charged for postage and packaging. These may vary depending on weight of the item purchased and the destination of the package.
- Items will be dispatched as soon as possible. This could take a couple of days to several weeks depending on the amount of work involved in making each item and how busy we are. Customers will be given an estimated dispatch date and kept up to date with progress of the work.
- In the event of your order not arriving please wait 2 working days before contacting us
- Items lost in the post CAN NOT be refunded unless Special Delivery (UK customers) is paid for. This is due to the Royal Mail not compensating loss of items sent using their other services.
Oversees should use the Airsure service or request information about other available insured post services before paying.
- Collection is also available for a small fee to cover my time. This option is mostly for people living in the Manchester area.
Duties & Tax;
- Orders outside the EU may be subject to import duties and taxes. In most cases these cannot be predicted or avoided so we cannot be held responsible for them. Any such charges must be taken care of by the buyer.
- In addition we cannot be held responsible for orders being confiscated/delayed due to the actions of any customs authority or similar.